276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dinner Lady Detectives: A charming British village cosy mystery: 1 (The Dinner Lady Detectives, 1)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In The Coldest Case: A Black Book Audio Drama, homicide detective Billy Harney sends his new partner, Kate, deep undercover in a notorious Chicago drug ring. In addition, just as it seemed like the action was really pulling together, we'd get sidetracked with a long description of some cafeteria task or another.

The two dinner ladies, Clementine and Margery are a couple, but I was a long way into the book before I realised that they were supposed to have a romantic relationship, as there were no signs of that between them. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money. This is, in my humble opinion, a very successful debut and definitely a series that I am looking forward to keeping up with. In Love Is Not Enough, Mark’s first Audible Original, you’ll follow five real people over the course of six months as they navigate f--ked up romantic situations, ranging from dating app addiction to marital affairs to absurd fantasies.This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. I could easily imagine them starting up a detective agency following their retirement, should they choose to. Some points genuinely did make me gasp to myself as since most of it was so obvious, the little twists did catch me off guard. Clementine is a collection of tics and quirks with no anchor, as if the author decided that "take an asshole but make them an old woman" was enough.

The Dinner Lady Detectives by Hannah Hendy is a fabulous contemporary cozy mystery that is just perfect in every way! It is a delightful cozy read and easy to do if you want something in between books that have been a bit hard going, this is a nice one to pick up read in a couple of days. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK).Being with your partner may feel like rainbows and unicorns, but that doesn't mean you have a healthy, functioning relationship. They are partners, and sleuthing partners end up being their second “day job” as they attempt to get to the bottom of, what they feel, is a mysterious death of their less than perfect coworker, Caroline.

Highly recommended for those of you who want a break from all the doom, gloom and violence in many crime fiction books and who don't mind a bit of dark humour. Our Adult Fiction Books, Range includes Classics Novels, Comic Books, Crime, Thriller, Mystery Novels, General Fiction, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction and War. From the beginning of finding out about the earrings, speaking to the devil teacher, breaking into Caroline’s late house, speaking with security, finding out about the anagram left behind until seeing the tape, and then one by one, the truth is revealed.Clementine is a sort of stubborn old woman who always wants her own way but she takes it in a cute way. Next, about the pond that Margaery and Clementine broke when they had a car crash was quite hilarious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment